Wednesday, 3 November 2010

My role within the project

My role within the project
In my group i have been assigned with the role of producer. I feel this role is suitable for me as although i have never had any experience i feel i naturally have the skill set to perform well in this role. A key skill to be a producer is to be organised which is something that may not always come naturally to me but i feel will be possible with in this task. As I'm not naturally the most organised person i realise this role will challenge me in a positive way.
Another skill i feel will be essential is being a good negotiator. I have found in previous experiences and in day to day life that I find working with others to be trouble-free and something i enjoy. With these skills i am up to the task of coordintaing the team and communicating efficiently with the band.
To be a good producer you also have to be a good decision maker and a good communicator, I feel i embody both these skills and work well under pressure.

Initial thoughts
After our first group meeting we discussed some potential ideas in terms of the genre we wish to explore, ways we can find and contact an unsigned artist. We all assigned ourselves to different aspects of the require research.

No comments:

Post a Comment